Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yargh! part 2

Movement.
Ow!
stretching, straining grunting and a sweating.
Loridana, our movement teacher, is determined to lose 5 pounds before Christmas and we have to suffer as a result, but smile while we suffer.
I like to think I'm normal and therefore frown when i suffer.
I'm actually quite enjoying the ab crunching workout and the hip flexing but just please don't ask me to grin whilst doing pressups.
The body is not built for that.

Neutral Mask

Yeah, fun to wave goodbye to a friend to play fire and water.
I've studied a bit of neutral mask with other teachers and Philippe is similar but very different. The point is not to get it right. Nope, rather to experiment. Wow! experiment, but what do i do with the boy scout in me who wants to please? to get it right? I like getting it right, then i can tick box, but no to fuck is the point here, to be bad, to be thrown back into the dirt so you have to dust yourself off and crawl out the shit again and each time find the pleasure to do so until one day, further down the line you start to find your way, your freedom, when you work for your fun, your pleasure when you are set free from the boundaries of right and wrong or trying to please the teacher, then you can be free. non?

Clown
S

t


i

l

l

F

a
l


l


i

n







g













No ground in sight.

Maybe I'll grow wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment